Mild Mannered?
Unbeknownst to all that care about me (Hi mom!), I am not only a mild mannered music blogger. I'm also . . . a mild mannered music retail worker!

Sadly, my mild-mannered job leaves me unable to be here for five hours of the marathon. This wouldn't be so bad except that now Andrew might not be able to come (lack of plows and such). How will it all work out? Will there be a marathon after all? This calls for Superman!
I'll be back to provide more superwitticism in five hours. Oh, the anticipation!

Sadly, my mild-mannered job leaves me unable to be here for five hours of the marathon. This wouldn't be so bad except that now Andrew might not be able to come (lack of plows and such). How will it all work out? Will there be a marathon after all? This calls for Superman!
I'll be back to provide more superwitticism in five hours. Oh, the anticipation!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home