<body bgcolor="#000000" text="#CC6666" link="#FF0000" vlink="#CC3333" alink="#990000"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20026996?origin\x3dhttp://supermanmarathon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 13, 2006

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's . . .

. . .Gay Superman!

Geoff implicitly threatened bodily harm if I started this theme again, so I thought I should at least do one post on the subject.

Lex and Clark? It always seemed unlikely to me too, but watch the pilot episode of Smallville. The signs are all there. "Nothing will stand in the way of our friendship" says Lex menacingly... only he's saying this to Clark, and it's the first time they've met. Bit possesive no?

Already 2 minutes late for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home