<body bgcolor="#000000" text="#CC6666" link="#FF0000" vlink="#CC3333" alink="#990000"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20026996?origin\x3dhttp://supermanmarathon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 13, 2006

There Goes That Theory

Into the second episode of Smallville now. Yes, I'm still going on alone. Andrew seems to be stormed stayed and Casey is off to work. I told Casey he wasn't allowed to continue the theme from the previous marathon, but I knew he couldn't resist.



In the second episode of Smaville (actually episode 2 from season 2), Clark learns he has heat vision. It seems to be activated when Clark gets turned on. The first time it is activated from Clark starring at the cleavage of his new biology teacher...who also seems to be the fiance of Lex.

Haven't heard back from Andrew yet, so who knows what will happen. It's alright, I'll carry on even if I have to do it alone until 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home