<body bgcolor="#000000" text="#CC6666" link="#FF0000" vlink="#CC3333" alink="#990000"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20026996?origin\x3dhttp://supermanmarathon.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 13, 2006

Superman in Glasses

Well...third episode in now, and still alone. For the third season of Smallville we (I am) are watching Whisper. In this episode Clark loses the ability to see as well as all powers that go with it, which helps him develop his hearing.

Tom Welling goes an excellent job of portraying a teenager who has just lost his ability to see. I've always thought he's done a great job in the show, but this episode shows off true talent. Eventually Clark is able to see, but his vision is impaired. For the first time we get to see Clark in glasses.


Searched For Superman In Glasses

It's kind of weird watching this episode. I've watched all the episodes from season 3 through 5 fairly recently, having bought all four boxed sets in the last few months. It doesn't seem like the events of the episode happened two seasons ago. The first two seasons I watched as they aired, so I didn't get the same effect from those ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home