Animated Parallel
We're done with Smallville. Casey has another 30 minutes of work left, which should see his arrival just as we finish watching Superman: The Animated Series. We've decided to watch the World's Finest 3 episode story arch involving a team of of Batman and Superman.

Batman Meets Superman Face to Face
In in intro we see Superman flying after a plane to save Lois Lane. Not only does this scene seem a lot like the one we just saw in Smallville, but it also makes less sense. Why would someone try to hijack Air Force One while it's flying over Metropolis, the city with the resident flying superhero?
Now that Andrew is here, expect some posts from him.

Batman Meets Superman Face to Face
Now that Andrew is here, expect some posts from him.


2 Comments:
That picture makes me think . . .
(and I think I have 40 minutes left, sir)
I knew it would, that was partially the reason I chose it.
Post a Comment
<< Home